Viinko End User License Agreement (EULA)
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement“) is a binding agreement between you (“End User” or “you/your“) and Viinko (“Viinko“). This Agreement governs your use of the Viinko web application and downloadable application, (including all related documentation, upgrades, and updates to the “Application“).
By clicking the “Agree” button, you (a) acknowledge that you have read and understand this agreement; (b) accept this agreement and agree that you are legally bound by its terms.
We require that schools get parental consent before using Viinko with children who are under the age when they can grant consent on their own. In the US that age is younger than 13. If you are 13 or older but under the age of 18, you may use the Application only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms. If you are a parent or legal guardian agreeing to these Terms for the benefit of a minor, you are fully responsible for that user’s use of the Application.
If you are entering into this EULA on behalf of a company or other organization, you hereby represent and warrant that you are authorized to enter into this EULA on behalf of such company or other organization. If you do not agree to these terms, do not download, install, or use the Application.
This EULA supplements, is a part of, and is hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms of Service and/or your organization’s enterprise license agreement, as applicable.
- Permitted Use. You may use the Application for your individual purposes, pursuant to the following restrictions, and not for the purposes of reselling (the “Permitted Use”). Any other use of the Application beyond the Permitted Use is prohibited and, therefore, constitutes unauthorized use of the Application. Viinko reserves the right to suspend or delete your account or block you from the Application if you violate any license restrictions or misuse or abuse the Application in any way.
- You may not stalk, harass, intimidate, threaten, spam, or harm another individual, organization, or business. You may not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity. You may not commit or encourage fraudulent or illegal activities in violation of any applicable laws, or violate the rights of others, including disclosing information you do not have permission to disclose.
- You may not copy; decompile; reverse engineer; disassemble; attempt to derive the source code of; decrypt; modify; create derivative works of; or, circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with any security measures in the Software or any part thereof. You may not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary notices, including trademark and copyright notices, that may be affixed to or contained within the Application.
- You may not use the Application for any purpose other than its intended purpose; interfere with or disrupt the Application or Viinko’s servers or networks connected to the Application; use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods in connection with the Application; disseminate any viruses, worms, or otherwise harmful code; or, attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Application or any other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Application, whether through hacking, password mining, or any other means.
- You will keep all account information up to date, use reasonable means to protect your account information, passwords and other login credentials, and promptly notify Viinko of any known or suspected unauthorized use of or access to your account.
2. Open Source Components. The Software includes open source components and third party materials. Any use of the open source components or third party materials is governed by, and subject to, the terms and conditions of their respective open source license(s), which Viinko may provide upon request.
3. Governing Law. This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Massachusetts without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule. Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement or the Application shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of Massachusetts in each case located in Suffolk County. You waive any and all such objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
4. Contact Information. If you have any questions regarding this EULA or your use of the Application, please reach out to Viinko at email@example.com.